Medlar 100gDried Goji berry,Herbs for sex,For Weight Loss, goji berries herbal Tea green food for health, Dried Wolfberry
|Place of Origin:||CN;NIN|
Dragon Well, Longjing Green Tea, 250g Long Jing tea,CLL01,Free ShippingUS$ 15.99/piece
Tiancheng "biluochun" h Dongting "biluochun" tea Popular green tea contracted packaging 250 g/bagUS$ 12.99/piece
radiation protection Free Shipping 2014 50g BiLuoChun Green Tea, Green Snail Spring, Pi Lo Chun Tea, Bi Luo Chun teaUS$ 6.99/piece
2014 year 50g Rose bud, 8.8oz health care Fragrant Flower Tea, the products fragrance dried rose buds skin food Free ShippingUS$ 6.99/piece
Direction for eating:
1. Chew: Chew 10-15 gram of fruits every morning and evening.
2. Tea: Boil 15-gram wolfberry fruits, make a wolfberry tea and drink it every day. It helps to alleviate the effects of high blood pressure and high blood sugar.Take 6 gram of wolfberry fruits and 6 gram of chrysanthemum (Flos chrysanthemi, L) to make a tea. It helps to alleviate blurry vision.Take 4 or 5 wolfberry fruits, green tea, sugar, raisins, walnuts, date, democarpus langan lour fruit, hawthorn, and ziayphus jujuba mill fruits, to make an eight-ingredients tea (Chinese call it eight treasure tea).
3. Wine: Put 25 gram of wolfberry fruits and some Chinese cooking wine in a bottle or a jar and carefully seal it. It is ready to use after 30 or 60 days. Drink once per day. It helps to alleviate teary eyes.Take 200 gram of wolfberry fruits and 1 liter of Chinese white wine and seal them in a bottle or a jar. Ready to use in 10 days.
4. Stew or steam with meat: Stew pork, beef, chicken or fish, add 15-25 gram of wolfberry fruits 10 minutes before the meat is done. You may steam fish or chicken with wolfberry fruits as well.
5. Rice soup: Take 50 gram of wolfberry fruits and 100 gram of rice and add some sugar to make rice soup.
6. Cereal: Mix 15 gram of wolfberry fruits with cereal to make a healthy breakfast.
7. Bread or muffin: Use wolfberry fruits to make a banana bread or muffins just like raisins. Wolfberry bread provides more nutrients than raisins.
-Wolfberry is the common name for the fruit of two very closely related species: Lycium barbarum and Lycium chinense two species of boxthorn in the family Solanaceae. Wolfberry species currently grow in many world regions. Only in China,
however, is there significant commercial cultivation. It is also known as Chinese wolfberry, goji berry, barbary matrimony vine, Duke of Argyll's tea tree, or matrimony vine.
----------The appraisal method of Goji Berry
-1 look at the shape: Chinese wolfberry in elliptic oblong and not round, is long and thin
-2 see areola: zhongning wolfberry fruit umbilical white;Chinese wolfberry in three colors: dark yellow or purple.The second is try water sink.Bluyance rate is very high in Chinese wolfberry in clean water.
-3 it is to the taste.In the Chinese wolfberry, thin skin pure taste, sweet and slightly bitter.
-4 distinguishes the smell.Chinese wolfberry if open the sealed packaging have special fragrance.
----------Benefits of Goji Berry
-Support eye health and improve your vision.
-Support healthy liver function.
-Support normal kidney function.
-Maintain healthy blood pressure.
-Make you feel and look younger.
-Contain 18 amino acids.
-Contain 21 trace minerals.
-Contain more protein than whole wheat.
-Contain B-complex vitamins.
-Contain a complete spectrum of antioxidant carotenoids, including beta-carotene and zeaxanthin. Goji berries are the richest source of carotenoids of all known foods.
-Contain Vitamin C at higher level than even those found in oranges.