Ron Paul Says America Better Wake Up…
Posted on November 24, 2010 | By admin | Leave a response
Appearing on the Alex Jones Show today, Texas Congressman Ron Paul expressed his outrage and disgust with the TSA and its unconstitutional naked body scanners and genital groping under the transparent pretense of protecting the American people from terrorists in distant caves.
“If we tolerate this,” Paul said, “there’s something wrong with us.” He added that the American people deserve to be humiliated and demeaned by the government if they refuse to stand up and resist.
Paul predicted Americans will eventually boycott the airlines to put an end to the intrusive searches and the unconscionable use of dangerous backscatter radiation naked body scanners. “Maybe the Congress will get off their duffs and do something in January,” he said, “and insist we rein in the TSA.”
- Ron Paul on the TSA: “This one is just such an affront, so much out in the open, and government being so bold as to molest in public…” (althouse.blogspot.com)
- Ron Paul Unleashes On TSA: “Enough Is Enough” (disquietreservations.blogspot.com)
- Napolitano: New Security Measures May Have To Be Introduced For Subways & Trains; Ron Paul Calls For Airline Boycott (crunchgear.com)
- Ron Paul proposes the “American Traveler Dignity Act” (gadling.com)
- Ron Paul on TSA: ‘government’s role is to protect our rights!’ not violate them (nyletterpress.wordpress.com)
- Ron Paul Is the Man (lewrockwell.com)
- Ron Paul for Chairman (lewrockwell.com)
- Ron Paul to Congress TSA: “Enough is Enough” (nyletterpress.wordpress.com)
- Ron Paul to Win Charity Award that went to Ronald Reagan (prweb.com)
- Ron Paul: Korea Conflict May Be Orchestrated Crisis To Boost Dollar (nwoandsecretsocieties.wordpress.com)