Tea / Puer Tea 2010 Chennian Gongting Ripe Puer Shu Cha, 200g Small Exquisite Mellow Taste Good, Yunnnan Ripe Puer Tea For Sale
|item Type:||Pu'Er Tea|
|Age:||5 - 10 Years|
|Shelf Life:||The Longer The Better|
|Brand Name:||Jishun No.|
Famous Brand 2010 Chennian Gongting Shu Puer Fermented Tea, 400g Small Exquisite Taste Good, 200g*2pcs Ripe Pu-erh Tea Wholesale
- What Is Pu-erh Tea? Pu-erh tea (also commonly known as 'puer,' 'pu'er,' 'po lei' and 'bolay' tea, and known as 'dark tea' or 'black tea' in China) is a semi-rare type of tea that is made in Yunnan, China. In the West, pu-erh tea is known for its health benefits, but there are many misconceptions about pu-erh's flavor, processing and other attributes. Read on to learn more about this mysterious and oft misunderstood tea.
- Pu-erh Tea's Flavor: Good quality pu-erh tea has a deep, rich flavor that many consider to be earthy or mushroomy. Bad quality pu-erh often tastes muddy or moldy. Good quality pu-erh often appeals to coffee drinkers and pairs well with rich desserts. The flavor and reputed health benefits of pu-erh tea also make it a great option for drinking as a digestif after a heavy meal; indeed, in China and Hong Kong, it is often consumed during and after heavy or greasy meals, like dim sum.For a very basic introduction to pu-erh, try this introductory pu-erh tea from Adagio. For a more in-depth introduction to pu-erh, try a tea sampler that includes multiple pu-erh teas.If you don't like the flavor of pu-erh on its own, there are many pu-erh blends on the market. Chrysanthemum pu-erh is a traditional Chinese blend used for its' cleansing 'effects, but there are also more' contemporary 'tea blends available. For example, Rishi's pu-erh blends include ginger pu-erh tea, vanilla-mint pu-erh tea and blood orange pu-erh tea.For more information on pu-erh's flavor, see these tea flavor profiles by tea type.
- Pu-erh Tea's Health Benefits: In traditional Chinese herbalism, pu-erh tea is considered to open the meridians, 'warm the middle burner' (the spleen and stomach) and be beneficial to 'blood cleansing' and digestion. For these reasons, it is often consumed after heavy meals or drunk as a hangover cure / preventative.Some studies have shown that pu-erh may lower cholesterol, lower blood pressure and increase metabolism. Pu-erh is occasionally touted as a 'diet tea,' but like all teas, I don't recommend consuming it as a magical weight loss tool , but rather as an enjoyable part of a healthy diet.Some people find that drinking good quality pu-erh tea can induce a state known as 'tea drunkenness.'
- Pu-erh Tea's Origins & History: Pu-erh originated thousands of years ago in the Yunnan Province of China, where large-leaf tea trees (Dayeh) grow. Its history relates closely to the tea trade between China and other nations (notably Tibet), and it is named for the town from which it was originally sold en route to other countries (Pu'er City). It was originally compressed into shapes for more efficient transit, and it acquired its dark color and flavor due to natural fermentation in transit to its final destinations.For many years, pu-erh has been aged. The aging process results in a slow fermentation, and it can take about 15 years for a 'raw' (unfermented) pu-erh to get the dark color and flavor that pu-erh drinkers desire. However, in the 1970s, a style of processing called shou processing (or 'cooking') was developed to expedite the fermentation process.Shou processing eventually led to a pu-erh collecting / investment 'bubble' in the 1990s and 2000s. During the pu-erh bubble, many impostor pu-erh teas were made with tealeaves grown outside the traditional appellation of origin (Yunnan). Prices skyrocketed, many collectors began to hoard their aged pu-erhs and the quality of new pu-erhs plummeted as production ramped up to try to meet demand. Fortunately, the pu-erh bubble collapsed and production has more or less returned to normal.
- Pu-erh Tea Processing: Sheng pu-erh is made from the minimally processed leaves of the large-leaf Yunnan tea tree, and then carefully aged under supervised conditions before it is consumed. This style of pu-erh is often aged for 15 or 20 years, and can be aged for much longer for a deeper, richer, smother, more complex flavor.Shou processing involves the application of heat and moisture, as well as the inoculation of the tealeaves with beneficial bacteria. It takes about a year for harvested tealeaves to become 'ripened' or 'finished' pu-erh. Some 'ripened' pu-erhs are also aged for a flavor more similar to traditionally produced pu-erh.
- Pu-erh Tea Shapes: One of the more distinctive characteristics of pu-erh tea is its many shapes. Pu-erh commonly comes in shaped forms, such as bricks, cakes (which are disc-shaped and also known as 'bing cha') and 'tuo cha' (which are shaped like tiny bowls). These shapes make the transport and storage of pu-erh convenient.Pu-erh may also be in loose form (like other loose-leaf teas) or packed into pomelo fruit or bamboo stalks. Occasionally, it is available in teabags.
- How To Make Pu-erh Tea: Although steeping pu-erh can seem daunting when you unwrap your first bing cha (pu-erh cake), it's really not that difficult.If you're making pu-erh from a compressed form of tea (rather than loose-leaf pu-erh), you'll need to gently pry off about a teaspoon or two of leaves. You can use a pu-erh knife ( available from most pu-erh retailers) or another small, dull knife to do this.Once you have your pu-erh leaves ready to steep, you'll want to 'rinse' them, especially if the pu-erh is aged rather than cooked. Although some people say this is to remove dust that has settled on the tea during the aging process, it is actually to remove the dust that has formed as the pu-erh has fermented, as well as to 'awaken' the leaves (prepare them for infusion). To rinse your pu-erh, place the tealeaves in a brewing vessel, pour near-boiling water over them and then quickly discard the water.After you've rinsed your pu-erh, you're ready to steep it. I recommend using water that's around 205 degrees Fahrenheit and steeping for 15 to 30 seconds (if using a yixing teapot or gaiwan) or three to five minutes (if using Western teaware). Some people prefer to use fully boiling water for a stronger flavor.
- Shipping & Freight: Free Shipping to worldwide , send by China Post Airmail.Delivery time about 7-18 business days. Some country may delay 1-2 weeks.We ship goods within 2 Business days after receiving cleared payment.We do our best to provide quick service. However, as Severe weather, Clean Custom, Holidays etc reason, sometimes unforeseeable delays can occur. If it has been over 35 days since your payment date and it has not been received, contact us immediately, we will work quickly to locate the item and help solve it.
- Attention: If you want the goods urgently, we can send it by EMS or UPS,DHL etc.But have to plus some freight .Do contact us first if you want to change to EMS,UPS,DHL etc courier.
- Return Policy: If you are not satisfied with your purchase, for any reason, let us know. We will promptly replace the item or give you a refund. It's that simple!Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.The freight for send back and re-send should be paid by buyer.For your protection, please insured your package.If you products have any defect or delay, please do not open case or not leave Negative & Natural feedback, it can not solve any problems .But just tell us, we will do our best to solve it.If you are satisfied with your purchase, we sincerely hope you can leave us a positive Feedback and four 5-star Detailed Seller Ratings (DSR), which are of vital importance to the growth of our small business.Besides, PLEASE DO NOT leaves us 1, 2, 3 or 4-star Detailed Seller Ratings because they are equal to negative feedback. Only 5-Detailed Seller Ratings are welcome.
- Wholesale And Discount: Seven Fairies Mall offers a discount to repeat customer as well as anyone who would like to purchase our products in bulk quantity. The 18% discount depends on the amount of items purchased and is applied to the regular retail price. Please contact us for a discount and a current inventory evaluation. Welcome to be our distributor.
- Drop Shipping: We supply drop shipping services. Will send goods directly to your clients with tracking number.Send us a question or comment.If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us. We are glad to answer questions about our products, as well as make recommendations for you.
- Welcome to Seven Fairies Mall on AliExpress store. We are a professional Chinese tea dealer that was originally based in Xiamen Special Economic Zone, China. To diversify the quality of our selection of Genuine Superb Chinese Tea. We've been around China and pick the finest tea from its Original Places. We sell Varieties Of Excellent Tea from China. You can find Puerh Tea, Oolong Tea, Green Tea, Black Tea, Flower Tea, Herbal Tea ... All teas are fresh direct from China at Low Prices , Lower Margin. Let us pick the best Chinese tea for you, and enjoy browse products at Seven Fairies Mall.
- Seven Fairies Mall have always committed to Chinese Tea Ceremony publicity and promotion, So tea lovers to Share The Feelings of the Chinese traditional culture. If you have any questions, Please Contact our online customer service. When you First Experience the Seven Fairies Mall various products, We will be the first time for you to be Properly Addressed. Every time your concern and suggestion that An Encouragement to us, We will use the most sincere service to ensure you have A Satisfying Shopping Experience Notice: Products are all The Reserve Price, No Big Discount.
Bamboo Brick Tea 250g Raw Puer Tea ShengUS $9.70 US $7.76
Welcome to our store !!! We come from Yunnan province in China where is the best growing place for agriculture and natural source because there is sunny climate,fresh air and ...
50pcs / pack Chinese Yunnan ChangYunUS $12.60
50pcs / pack Yunnan ChangYun mini tuocha jasmine herbal tea shen sheng raw puer tea, 250g pu’er pu er pu-erh tea from Ethnic The benefits of drinking Jasmine herbal tea ...
Reducing lipid! yunnan puer small ripeUS $22.47 US $11.46
Reducing lipid! yunnan puer small ripe tea Pu erh Pu-er Pu er Puerh Pu’er tea tuo shu 250g healthy food teh weight lose PC044 Have a good tea, tea steps ...
Health Pu’er tea trees Tuo TuoUS $21.28 US $10.64
250g Yunnan puer tea 2010 year Healthy Pu’er tea trees Tuocha mushroom type pure raw material puerh tea lose weight and burn fat Pu’er production process:Health Tea Weight (g):250 Brand:Georgia ...
Free Shipping ! 50 PCS Puer Cooked TeaUS $45.90 US $22.95
Free Shipping 50pcs Different Kind Flavors Chinese Yunnan Puer Tea with aaaaa grade the long the better shelf life 5-10years age Free Shipping 50pcs Different Kind Flavors Chinese Yunnan Puer ...
2008yr 10 Kinds of Different Flavor NewUS $2.70 US $2.57
Dear Friend, Because the China post air mail limit 2kg for each parcel,so the Aliexpress will Auto select the EMS shipping for you when exceed 2kg , the EMS shipping ...
Pu’er tea 20 small bag / boxUS $17.00
Welcome to “The Oriental Tea”,thanks so much! Our ancestors have engaged in planting and manufacturing Tie Guanyin.And now,we’re pleased to share the magical and ancient nature gift with the worldwide ...
Old Tree Puerh Tea, 2008 YunnanUS $30.79 US $15.70
The real 1968 year More than 45 yearsUS $11.98 US $5.87
Thanks to tea lovers who love the Chinese tea. The tea leave in our shop are all produced by using the green and pollution-free raw materials (tea leave) planted in ...
250g early spring organic green teaUS $14.26 US $7.13
250g Green Tea Real Organic new early spring Huangshan Maofeng tea green Fragance Chinese green tea for weight loss Fur Peak The tea is grown near Huangshan (Yellow Mountain), which ...
250g Free Shipping Famous Health CareUS $0.08 US $0.03
product details premium taiwan ginseng oolong tea heavy fermentation , colitas 18 month 250 grams double membrane vacuum packaging dry and under normal temperature 2015 years dried tea golden color ...
Matcha Powder Green Tea,Pure OrganicUS $9.00 US $3.60
Promotion!100g Matcha Green Tea Powder 100% Natural Organic slimming tea matcha tea weight loss food free shipping Dear how to save more money here? Each buyers when click below link ...
250g Top grade Chinese Anxi TieguanyinUS $0.06 US $0.03
250g Tie Guan Yin Tea, Oolong Tea, Vacuum bag Package ——Free Shipping Gross Weight: 250g Vacuum Bag package keep the tea fresh and easy to drink Season: 2015 Spring Quality: ...
50 PCS 10 Different Tastes Ripe RawUS $0.12
Short Introduction: Puerh is a large leafed tea from the Yunnan province in China and has been famous as a medicinal tea. The secret of making Puer has been closely ...
puer tea New Arrived Top Quality MiniUS $55.90 US $3.91
tea High Quality Chinese Organic Seven Mix Good Tastes Promotion puer Health Food Compressed Mini Round Box puer tea BKTH001 Package: 1box=7 pieces This payment link is only for 1 ...
Free Shipping! 250g Taiwan HighUS $18.18 US $7.64
250g Taiwan High Mountains Jin Xuan Milk Oolong Tea ——Free Shipping Production Date: 2015 Spring Weight: 250g Storage Time: 24 month Health Benefits: Reduce Weight; Improve immune Function; Reduce blood ...
100g Chinese Organic Premium JasmineUS $13.98 US $4.61
100g Chinese Organic Premium Jasmine Dragon Pearl Ball Natural Green Tea Specification:The most popular of all scented teas, Pearl jasmine are created by rolling specially plucked long downy shoots into ...
2007 wholesale tea Chen Xiang XiangUS $14.90 US $7.45
[Name] : 2007 date fragrant brick [Product materials] : Yunnan big leaves drying green Maocha [Product Type ] : cooked tea [Product Specifications] : 1000 grams (250g / piece , ...
Free shipping, letters, Italian coffee,US $20.89
Product standards: NY/T605 Make: Sandra’s Coffee (Beijing) Co., Ltd. Address: Beijing’s Tongzhou District, the village entrance Majuqiao Town Ingredients: Imported 100% Arabica blending Storage: room temperature Storage Shelf life: 365 ...
Free shipping Selection of blendedUS $19.18
Everyone is concerned about coffee to lose weight. Coffee can reduce weight anti-dropsy indeed. The reason is very simple, promote metabolism. But I also noticed that there are many pretty ...
Small grain coffee, instant coffeeUS $1.99
Product Details China small gran coffee is growing in YunNan plateau, a pureness place by the side of Tibet. This kind of Coffee isespresso flavor, 10 pieces in one bag. ...
USB Coffee Cup Rechargeable PoweredUS $20.08 US $18.07
USB Coffee Cup Rechargeable Powered Coffee Mug Warmer Automatic Stirring Brown Description Size: 15 * 6 * 6cm Color: Brown Material: ABS Packing: color box Automatic mixing function, gently pressing ...
Costa rica coffee beans shb coffee beansUS $26.60
In Yunnan arabica coffee beans depthUS $12.99 US $12.34
50 g loading depth roasted coffee beans Strong oil -rich deep mellow caramel Features :We will extend the baking time to get a particular flavor – from subtle caramel flavor ...