It was brought to my attention that some people seemed to think I am Russian acting like an American!!!
So I am going to let you see who I am and my Sweety. Now if you go to the older posts you will find that I have an article about my sweetie already.
Link to My Sweetie:
I was born January 16th 1959, In Marshal, Missouri. In the USA. I have a Biology Degree with Genetics as the platform degree. I have a Minor in History, Psychology and Quantitative Management. I have a Degree in Qualitative Management and I am corporate Chef of the school: Cordon Bleu of Fine Arts. Lastly, I have a Degree in Personal management from SEMO university.
I spent my working career in Food service, I was corporate management. I have a passion for computers and have worked on them as a sideline for many years.
I have found a new passion, Russia! I wish to make Russia my home for the last years of my life. I see an energy in Russia that has been lost in the USA. I see a desire in Russia that ended years ago in the USA. Russia is a growing and vibrant country. The people of Russia have the world at their fingertips but they do not realize it. They have more space to spread out than any country in the world. They have the resources to develop their desires. Russia has the ability to create a better Capitalist system. A system that actually works. A system that actually creates a better life for its people.
I worked all my life at a pace that almost killed me, I worked for years and never took vacations, I only had two days off a year. Thanksgiving and Christmas. Well six heart attacks later I am in Russia. I have found peace and quiet. I have found the most beautiful woman in the world. I have actually traveled, to Moldova, Ukraine, and the Crimea. We plan on going to China, India, Mongolia, and I want to transverse Russia, all the way to the Sea of Japan.
Sveta is a IBM ASI400 specialist and one of the very few left in the world. She works for Gazprom Bank and of course is responsible for keeping the bank servers going under all conditions. Sveta is a Moscow born Russian. Sveta has a degree in Math and Computers from Moscow University…
What do I think about Russia?
I think that Russia is every bit as great as the USA, I like living here!
Windows to Russia!
- About Us! (windowstorussia.com)
- Sveta Drinks Tea and I Drink Coffee… (windowstorussia.com)
- Coffee Thinking’s in Russia… (windowstorussia.com)
- English Music on the Moscow Train… (windowstorussia.com)
- Police Instead of Militia in Russia… (windowstorussia.com)
- Seasons of Contrast Mark Russia… (windowstorussia.com)
- Shoe Shopping in Russia… (windowstorussia.com)
- Our Village in Russia is a Wonderful Dream… (windowstorussia.com)
- South Ossetia Gives From the Heart to Russia… (windowstorussia.com)
- Russia Has No Grain, Well Maaaaybe… (windowstorussia.com)
- That Russian Way of Life: Ignore the Rules… (windowstorussia.com)
- Coffee and March Madness in Russia… (windowstorussia.com)
- Miss Gulag – The Other Beauty Pagent in Russia… (news.windowstorussia.com)
- Coffee and Russian Patience… (windowstorussia.com)
- Don’t Come to Russia and Coffee Thoughts… (windowstorussia.com)
- Coffee and Russian Smile Realizations… (news.windowstorussia.com)
- Miss Gulag – The Other Beauty Pagent in Russia… (windowstorussia.com)
- Coffee and Russian Smile Realizations… (windowstorussia.com)
- Russian Video From Russia: Check this out on the bombing at Moscow’s Domodedovo Airport… (windowstorussia.com)
- Windows to Russia: Comments Back to Google Friend Connect… (news.windowstorussia.com)